Ornament Key Ornament Key

My Heart Was Racing

I played this game with no sound, but for someone reason I was breathing fast and my heart was really beating hard. I have not seen a game so simple cause so much stress and panic.
Just amazing.

Giga Puddi The Game! xmas Giga Puddi The Game! xmas

Why so Puddi?

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPU DDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDD IPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIP UDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUD DIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

IQTester IQTester

I'm a Semi-Genius!

I got a 130 so the game gets extra points for making me smart. Also, the questions were actually somewhat challenging so it all seems good to me. Well made.

DemiseAnimation responds:

Haha! Well done on your score mate ;)

Hentai puzzles Hentai puzzles

Good, but can skip the puzzle.

It's possible to skip the puzzle and get the end if you right click and select forward. Just thought you should know so you could find a way around that.

Halo:Operation Hope Demo Halo:Operation Hope Demo

Promise, definitely

I gotta say, this is showing some real promise. I really can't say if you're going to take a multi-player or single player direction with this, but whichever one, I am sure it'll turn out great.

dnatoxic responds:

Single Player.

Napoleon Stupid Napoleon Stupid

Je suis une bagette!

'Nuf said.

Contentric Contentric

Very well made, and Original

This game is amazing. The sheer quality of everything just speaks for itself. It runs very well even on my not so good computer. The concept isn't the most original, the basic avoid and get, but the way that it is executed really speaks for itself. The only real problem with it is that once you get the hang of it, it loses its sense of novelty. There really isn't much more to the game besides more black blocks and the patterns that they take. If you are going to make a sequel to this, which I highly advise, try and add more depth to the game and you'll get a 10 from me.

HybridMind responds:

I'm glad you liked the polish I put into this game. I understand what you are saying about the novelty aspect but I also think there is a still a fun game that remains once that has worn off. I think it depends on the player and what they are trying to get out of the experience in general. Thanks for taking the time to review and play my game.

Mouse Megatron Mouse Megatron

Really Good

I really liked this game. The controls have a steep learning curve, but once you get them, the game is really good. Make another one, but add more levels.

vincentlow responds:

Thank you mohe3439 for your kind comments, I really appreciate it! Glad that you liked it :)

I'm currently making another game, but I'll definitely make a sequel!

Rock Boarding Rock Boarding

Good for a First

This is good for a first actual game. I suppose there could, and is more to be gained in the game play department, such as a plot or goal, but still, nicely done.

Ship Sweeper Ship Sweeper

very nice

very well made, after you win it does get too easy with the infinate weapon power but at that point it doesn't matter. you should work on the look of the game so as that the water looks more like water and have each part of the ships look different so as that you can figure out when you have sunken a ship instead of needing to shoot around it to be sure